Starting September 12, Operation Grim Sky hits TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE along with the Year 3 Season 3 update.
Note: The trailer is region locked, go to the Ubisoft Youtube channel for your region to view it
With Operation Grim Sky we get two new operators:
- Maverick, an American assault operator and a hard breacher, uses his gadget the Suri Torch for silent breaching any surface including reinforced walls.
- Clash, a British defender operator, who uses her Crown Control Electro Shield to discourage the enemy team from advancing and encouraging them to retreat. The CCE Shield can damage and slow down nearby enemies.
Along with tis new operation we get a rework of the iconic Hereford Base training camp.
Year 3 Season 3 Free Update:
- Correction of the weapon sights misalignment that caused automatic weapon to diverge from where the reticle was positioned.
- From now on if players are not able to select an Operator before the end of the selection phase, they will no longer be assigned Recruit, but will be assigned a random Operator from the list they have already unlocked.
- Ability to mute the text or voice chat of each player individually.
- Hatch Reinforcements will now allow for partial destruction.
- Map balancing adjustments on Consulate.
For further detailed information on this update and Operation Grim Sky click here.
On a slightly related note, TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE is working with Twitch to bring exclusive content. Starting September 6th, Twitch Prime members can get up to 16 Twitch Prime Packs containing exclusive sets for Bandit, Finka, Hibana and Ela and a Legendary Marble & Gold Chibi Weapon Charm.