Niffelheim is a 2D side-scroller from Ellada Games that features classic RPG elements such as resource gathering, environment exploration, and a rich storyline. Today’s content update includes boss balances, satiety improvements, general bug fixes, and much more. Currently available on PC, Niffelheim is slated to release onto the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One consoles this Spring.
Boasting an abundance of positive reviews on Steam, and numerous DevGAMM Award nominations, Niffelheim’s expansive content update promises new and existing players hours of new fun, along with fixes and updates that are sure to reignite players’ love for the game.
The content update includes:
- Balance updates to bosses and enemies alike! Loot has also been rebalanced with a new loot spawning system
- Action tips provided on-screen to provide a more comfortable and welcoming experience for new and returning players that can be disabled in the settings menu
- Never be hungry! Satiety has been rebalanced to ensure players’ stomachs stay fuller longer to keep starvation at bay
- All character animations have been reworked so each character will have a refreshing bit of individuality
- Enemy mobs and bosses have been randomly dispersed among dungeons so that each exploration is unpredictable and thrilling!
Watch the newest trailer here: