Arcade racing is back! SOEDESCO have revealed a spectacular launch trailer for the futuristic Xenon Racer. Tomorrow, Xenon Racer crosses the finish line and becomes available digitally and physically for PlayStation4 and PS4 Pro, the family of Xbox One devices including Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch, as well as digitally on Steam.
As shown in the trailer, there’s a massive amount of customization options for the vehicles in Xenon Racer. Besides changing the looks of the car with several different livery’s and skins, players can also switch parts to change the statistics and performance. Each track has different requirements, so players will have to discover which car and which parts are most effective to obtain maximum velocity. Additionally, it’s key to drift. Drifting and boosting aren’t merely cool features in Xenon Racer, they are absolutely essential to get top speeds on the leaderboards.
Xenon Racer also offers lush, vibrant graphics, all created using Unreal Engine. The sleek, futuristic cars were designed by Marcello Raeli, who is known for his work with brands such as Subaru, Ferrari, and Koenigsegg. Xenon Racer has both a performance mode and quality mode, both running in 4K resolution. In quality mode, the graphical settings are at their highest and the frame rate never drops below 30 FPS. In performance mode, some graphical settings are turned down to guarantee a steady 60 FPS.
- Race at top speeds in electric vehicles boosted by Xenon gas
- Drift through the streets of major cities like Tokyo and Dubai in the year 2030
- Triumph in singleplayer, split-screen & online multiplayer championships
- Master drifting skills, it’s essential to get the best times on the leaderboards
- Customize cars with tons of parts to create the ultimate racing vehicle