Developed by Triskell interactive, Lethis – Path of the Progress is a delicious mixture of city-builder and Steampunk atmosphere.
The game was already acclaimed on PC. Now, with partnership with Plug In Digital, the Triskell interactive team are super excited in bringing it to Nintendo Switch with new exclusive features:
- Gamepad and touch screen controls.
- Tons of bugfix-polish.
- Updated difficulty curve for a smoother experience.
- Adapted user interface!
Lethis – Path of Progress is an old school 2D city builder set in a Victorian Steampunk universe called Lethis. You will have to build and manage cities, provide resources for your inhabitants while making sure there are enough workers to sustain your production lines. Trade with others cities, honor the requests of the Emperor and make your citizens happy.
- A Campaign mode containing 26 missions with 3 difficulty levels
- A sandbox mode for unlimited fun
- Over 24 different resources to manage
- More than 40 different buildings and 4 unique monuments
- Over fifteen different characters that roam the city
- Maps that reach up to 400 pe 400 box tiles
- A soundtrack with over 20 different songs