The Overwatch team is excited to celebrate their Three Year Anniversary from 22 May through 11 June AEST/NZST, where players can log-in to Overwatch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One to experience the latest seasonal event.
Overwatch Anniversary will bring in a host of new skins, dances, sprays, and more. Additionally, the event will bring back all past seasonal cosmetic items, as well as most of the past seasonal brawls.
– The Anniversary event will include six new Legendary skins and three Epic skins.
– New dance emotes have been added for Baptiste, Ashe, and Wrecking Ball.
YOUR FAVOURITES ARE BACK
– The Anniversary event will bring back previous seasonal cosmetic items including your favourite dance emotes from all previous years.
– Past seasonal brawls are returning to the Arcade and will be rotated daily, including those found in Overwatch Archives: Storm Rising.
– Players who log-in for the Anniversary event will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box, which will guarantee one Legendary item.
– Players who purchase the 50 Loot Box Bundle will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box.
– All previous Seasonal Event loot will be included in loot boxes during the duration of the event.
– Overwatch and the Anniversary event will be playable during our Free Trial event, which will run from 22 May through 29 May AEST/NZST.
– You can start your download of the Overwatch Free Trial on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 ahead of time starting today!