RAZER RAPTOR GAMING MONITOR:
Razer, the leading lifestyle brand for gamers, announced today its all-new 27-inch gaming monitor concept, the Razer Raptor. The desktop screen was unveiled at CES 2019 as an early-design-phase model, with production units slated for release later this year. The product will be available for $699.99.
- Screen Size: 27 in.
- Resolution: WQHD (2560 x 1440p)
- Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Response Rate: 4 ms with Overdrive, 1 ms with Motion Blur reduction, 7 ms typical
- Gaming Modes: FPS / Racing / MMO Mode / Streaming
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: up to 420 Nits
- HDR: Yes
- Height Adjustable Stand: Yes, w/ 90-degree tilt for easy port access
UPDATED RAZER BLADE 15:
Razer have announced today a new range of the Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model gaming laptops. This update to the award-winning Razer Blade 15 is centered around increased graphics performance with the inclusion of new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-series GPUs, delivering a whole new way to experience gaming on-the-go. The laptop is set to be sold for $2,299.99.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (6 Cores/12 Threads, 2.2GHz/4.1GHz)
- Display Options:
- 15.6-in. IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080) 144 Hz, matte, individually colour calibrated
- 15.6-in. IPS 4K (3840 x 2160) 60 Hz, capacitive multi-touch, individually colour calibrated
- Graphics Options:
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6 GB GDDR6 VRAM)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design (8 GB GDDR6 VRAM)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 with Max-Q Design (8 GB GDDR6 VRAM)
- Storage Options: Supports up to 2TB SSD
- 256 GB SSD (M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4)
- 512 GB SSD (M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4)