Saber Interactive have released a new trailer showing off the fast-paced and exciting PvPvZ gameplay of World War Z, the highly anticipated game based on Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster film. World War Z’s core 4-player co-op pits you against relentless swarms of AI zombies, and the PvPvZ offers a completely new experience, challenging you to outlive both the living and dead across a variety of modes.
The modes in World War Z at launch include:
- Scavenge Raid: players race to secure resources across the map
- Vaccine Hunt: players must pick up and hold an object to earn points for the team
- Swarm Deathmatch: 2 teams go head-to-head
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn points
What helps World War Z stand out is the massive zombie swarm that the Swarm Engine can render, with the hordes being able to turn the tide of the fight in an instant.
World War Z is expected to launch on PS4 and Xbox One in 2019 and you can check out the trailer below: