Tekken 7, the latest installment of the long-running series, will receive a new content drop next week. Season Pass 3 will add four new characters, a new stage and new features to be revealed.
Zafina, first seen in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition, returns to the roster with her mystic assassination art style. Later on in Winter 2019, Bandai Namco will launch wing chun expert Leroy Smith (which rapper T-Pain did an amazing cosplay of at DragonCon), a brand new fighter. Two further characters will be revealed at a later date.
Also, a free update will provide the following to all players alongside the usual balance tweaks:
- Play Stats and Stage Win Rate added to Player Information, and displayed in Online Matches
- Extra preset costume slots to save additional character customisations
- Adjustment of online rankings. New players now start from the rank of ‘1st dan’, replacing the ‘beginner’ rank
- New illustrations added to the Gallery
- New character customisation effects for Heihachi: Heihachi-Kun (Orange), Heihachi-Kun (Red), Heihachi-Kun (Blue)
Excited? Well, Season Pass 3 drops this week on 10 September, so you can get stuck into the new goodness very soon!