Tenno, get your squad together, as Warframe’s follow up to the fantastic Plains of Eidolon, Fortuna, is hitting PC next week. Like the last expansion, Fortuna adds a massive open world of the same name, this time set on a terraformed Venus that veterans and newcomers alike can access for free.
Key features include:
- A new mode of transportation known as the K-Drive hoverboard, which you can upgrade, customise and even pull off tricks with, or you can just get your old Archwing out and take to the skies.
- New Faction: Solaris United
- Fortuna and Orb Vallis. Players can explore underground and above ground with the underground Colony of Fortuna and the surface landscape of Orb Vallis.
- new combat and Enemy Alert System
- Animal Conservation – The strange yet wonderful wildlife of Vallis is going extinct due to the cruelty of Corpus. To stop this, you can explore Fortuna and lure, track and capture various wildlife to relocate them to a safe and happy home
- The new Garuda Warframe who offers a deadly combo of health based abilities to wreak havoc on anyone in her path. While skills will leave you at low health, it more than makes up for it in damage potential
- With plenty of resources in the Vallis, players can explore the vast landscape and extract a variety of different ore to upgrade their gear. Fishing also makes a return, albeit with new robotic fish, so make sure to grab different spears to catch em!
Not to worry PS4 and Xbox One players, as Fortuna is heading to console soon, in the meantime, check out the trailer below: