Digital Extremes released a powerful new Warframe update today for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 entitled Mask of the Revenant. The Revenant Warframe can convert and control enemies and spins into a flurry of Sentient light energy to annihilate enemies.
Key features in the Mask of the Revenant Update:
- The Revenant Warframe — Abilities:
- ENTHRALL: Convert a target into a zealous thrall. Thralls turn on their allies and enthrall through damage. On death, they disintegrate into a damaging pillar of energy. The thrall horde remains under Revenants spell until this ability runs out.
- MESMER SKIN: Become enveloped in Sentient energy, redirecting damage and stunning all those who dare attack. Stunned enemies can be Enthralled at no energy cost.
- REAVE: Dash through thralls as a wall of sentient energy, leeching shields and health from any encountered, doubled for thralls.
- DANSE MACABRE: Erupt with a multitude of Eidolon energy beams and sweep a circle of death around Revenant. Incoming damage is redirected to the beams. Hold fire to boost range and damage, while also increasing energy consumption. Thralls killed by this leave overshield pickups.
- Reinforcements: Look forward to wielding the Phantasma shotgun, trying on the Vetala Armor and Vania Alt Helmet, outfitting your Kavat with Kasha Kavat Armor and playing with new Dojo Decorations.
This update also includes the Frame Fighter mini-game. To access Frame Fighter, visit Cephalon Simaris and acquire the Ludoplex through Standing. Choose from Excalibur, Volt and Mag, each with their unique Ability. Unlock Frame Fighter characters by finding Fragments throughout the game. If the scanned Warframe’s Prime is in your Inventory, you can toggle to the Prime version of the acquired Frame Fighter. Another inclusion is the ‘Wyrmius’ mini-game that can be obtained from Simaris as well.