2K have just announced that a brand new mission pack is available for XCOM 2: War of the Chosen: The Tactical Legacy Pack. The Tactical Legacy Pack tells the story of what happened between the events of XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2, and includes new game modes, weapons, armour and photobooth options.
The new gameplay modes include:
- Central’s Archives, where key XCOM members recount the events that led to the rise of the resistance between the 2 core XCOM titles
- Resistance Archives, where you will engage enemy forces in a series of increasingly difficult missions.
- Skirmish mode, where you can create and play your own custom XCOM missions
- 28 new maps including remastered areas from XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM: Enemy Within
- New weapons and armour including a few armour sets from XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- New customisation items and photobooth options
- New soundtrack options
- An offline challenge mode allowing players to play all 100+ War of the Chosen challenges as often as they want
The best part is that The Tactical Legacy Pack is completely free to all current owners of XCOM 2: War of the Chosen and those who buy the game until December 3rd.
Check out the trailer below: